Things to do with Toddlers & Preschoolers in Kerry
Looking for ideas to entertain your toddler/preschooler during the day? Luckily in Kerry we are blessed with an abundance of choice of places to go and a wide range of things to do throughout the county.
Spending quality time with your children when they are young is something we all wish we could do more of. The toddler years are as exciting for parents as they are for the toddlers themselves. Getting involved together in activities means that you will both have much more fun and you will be able to form a stonger bond with them that will last into the future.
Ideas to consider include;
- Going to your local library to read a book together. You can find a list of libraries throughout the county here
- If the weather is not co-operating and you are stuck indoors check out our ideas for entertaining preschoolers at home
- Get into the pool and splash about with other parents & toddlers. There are many groups meeting throughout the county check them out here
- Go for a walk together. Kerry has so many beautiful walkways and trailways that are just waiting to be explored! If you have a favourite please let us know!
- Join a local Parent & Toddler group. There are loads of groups that meet on a weekly basis. This is a great way for your toddler to meet and mix with children of their own age and it is a great way for parents to meet other local parents.
Don't forget to sign up to Mykidstime Newsletters for more tips and updates throughout the year.
You can also check us out on Facebook Kerry Mykidstime.
Until next time Slán go foill
ShadyPencils.com - Pencil portraits are the perfect gift for all occasions. And is a unique way to remember and cherish the moment forever.
Working from photographs means there’s no need to pose for the portraits, which also means that you can get the portrait done and framed and present it as a surprise!
Let us capture your special moment in a pencil portrait.