Reply to comment
When Santa has come and gone and the toys are chucked to one side what next?
- Wren's Day 26th of December in Dingle, Wren Boys take over Dingle from noon onwards.
- Dingle Dolphin Tours from 27th of December from 12-3pm
- Fancy Dress Party Disco for Children's on the 30th of December at 12pm in BAy View Hotel, Waterville.
- Snow White and Seven Dwarfs, 4th to 8th of January, St. John's Theater, Listowel.
- Cinderella Christmas Panto, 4th to 7th of January, Siamsa Tire, Tralee.
- Blackvalley Christmas Walk on 26th December, starts at 1pm from Derrycunnihy Church to Lord Brandon's Cottage.
- Free Guided Christmas Walk through Killarney National Park on the 27th of December. Walk starts at 10am at the Lake side near Tomies.
- Xmas Day Swim 2011, Knockeen Pier.Caherciveen, at 12.30pm in aid of Kerry Cancer Support Group and Oncology Unit.
- Christnas Day Swim, Inch Beach, Inch at 12.30pm in aid of Kerry General Hospital Childrens Ward
- Dundag Christmas Swim, Killarney National Park, in the aid of Aware, for more details ring Niki 086 1608673.
Check also our article Free Things for Families to do round Ireland on Christmas Break 2011.