Beach Ideas for Dublin North County
We are so lucky here in Dublin North County with many beautiful beaches to choose from, and our beaches are considered to be one of the most valuable recreational facilities available to us.
Beach Fun Ideas
- Sandcastle contest
- Limbo dancing
- Beachball/frisbee tournament
- Who can bury a person fastest in the sand
- Seashell races. Each person finds a seashell, then everyone lines their seashell right at the water’s edge where the waves lap up on the beach, when the next wave comes in, whoever’s shell moves the farthest wins.
- Treasure Hunt
- Beach bowling. Bring a ball, make the pins out of sand.
- Fly a kite
- Take a magnifying glass to inspect shells and other beach finds.
- Have a picnic
- Beach bowling. Take along a ball, make pins out of sand.
Have a look at our Summer Picnic article for ideas on picnics.
- Towels and spare clothes
- Baby wipes are so handy, even with older kids.
- Beach toys such as bucket and spade, frisbee, beachball
- Chilly Bin (or cooler), with plenty of ice to keep food and drink cool.
- Plastic bags (for rubbish and wet clothes)
- Beach chairs, beach umbrella
- Radio/CD player
- Only one more thing needed…. the Sun… where is it???????
Just Kidz online store offer a wide range of kids clothes, shoes and present ideas and have a range of gifts for New Mums too. They deliver throughout Ireland and can gift wrap and ship to your required destination. Brands include Geox, Crocs, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Name It, Boo Boo and FunToSee.